Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Just how i remember it...

Last night a friend of mine told me about the "way back machine". The way back machine is an internet archive search engine. Meaning.. You can look up and sometimes see sites that no longer exist. Back in my day of being really conceded and vain, I had a couple sites that were pretty me-centric.

The first was "worldism.com" - everything related to me as a person and as my rap persona.

The second was "feelmygrooves.com" - my artist management company back in the late 90s, early 2000. its a shame that i do not have that domain name anymore considering its more relevant to the now vinyl record store, feel my grooves vinyl.

snapshots...


1 Comments:

Blogger Peezy said...

OMG i HELLA remember this page! lol awesome =)

February 4, 2009 at 1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home